It’s the Two Lines Press Bundle of Joy!
Here’s the deal. We’re really, really happy about how Two Lines Press has done in its first year. Even though we’re a newborn, we’ve managed to accomplish a bunch of really nice things. Here are a few of them:
- Having one of our books nominated for the LA Times Book Prize
- Receiving our first starred review in Publishers Weekly
- Being praised by the SF Weekly, The Rumpus, The Collagist, PopMatters, HTMLGIANT and lots of others
- Appearing in The Washington Post
- Being serialized in Harper’s, Little Star, and The Coffin Factory
- Receiving a prestigious French Voices grant
- Conducting events events in New York, San Francisco, and the ALTA and AWP conferences
- And, to top it all off, having one of our authors, Marie NDiaye, shortlisted for the 2013 International Booker Prize alongside Americans Lydia Davis and Marilynne Robinson
So yeah, we’re pretty damn happy—and here’s how you can tell: we’ve just decided to give you all a craaaazy good offer to celebrate.
Herewith I present to you the 2014 Two Lines Press Bundle of Joy. Purchase before January 1, 2014, and for just $30 you get:
- A complete Two Lines Press 2014 subscription. That is 4 items total: 3 books from award-winning authors from China, Denmark, and France, plus the first issue of the newly revamped and relaunched TWO LINES journal
But of course that’s not all—here comes the joy in the bundle of joy . . .
- Our signed chapbook of “Interruption” by Naja Marie Aidt (limited to the first 25 subscribers)
- A free backlist ebook of your choice (that’s Hi, This Is Conchita, All My Friends, or The Fata Morgana Books)
- A copy of our anthology of Latin American literature, New World/New Words, featuring bilingual writing by authors and poets from all over the Americas, including Senel Paz, Gabriel García Márquez, Julio Cortázar, David Huerta, Monica Lavín, and Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- And then, of course, as a subscriber you’ll be entitled to whatever goodies we end up creating for you all along the way
And that, my friends, is what we call a truly a ridiculous offer . . . you’re getting 50% off the cover price, and that’s not even counting the Naja Marie Aidt chapbook, which of course is priceless. Get on this, people! We’ll ship the joy immediately, and you’ll be the first to receive our 2014 titles as we print them.
You can start enjoying the translation goodness today! Click the cat, get your bundle, and start celebrating in style.
And in case you’re wondering, that’s a photo of Two Lines Press Editor CJ Evans’s newborn son Auden—he was born in 2013, just like Two Lines Press.