Bundle of Joy Update
We’ve been spreading all kinds of joy, as evidenced by the fact that we’re down to the last 2 Naja Marie Aidt chapbooks that we’re giving away as part of our insanely good Bundle of Joy offer.
But do not fear! Once the chapbooks run out, we will be substituting in a copy of our anthology of international literature Counterfeits. This volume has a bad-ass cover (see below). Plus it’s co-edited by Luc Sante and Rosanna Warren, features a special 50-page section of international noir, and includes work from Cesar Aira, Primo Levi, and Alejandra Pizarnik, plus over 20 other writers.
So you see, it’s still an insanely good offer. Truly! Just click here to make it all happen for you or a beloved friend or family member!
Here’s what you get:
- A complete Two Lines Press 2014 subscription. That is 4 items total: 3 books from award-winning authors from China, Denmark, and France, plus the first issue of the newly revamped and relaunched TWO LINES journal
But of course that’s not all—here comes the joy in the bundle of joy . . .
- A totally sweet copy of Counterfeits (as detailed above)
Our signed chapbook of “Interruption” by Naja Marie Aidt (limited to the first 25 subscribers)
- A free backlist ebook of your choice (that’s Hi, This Is Conchita, All My Friends, or The Fata Morgana Books)
- A copy of our anthology of Latin American literature, New World/New Words, featuring bilingual writing by authors and poets from all over the Americas, including Senel Paz, Gabriel García Márquez, Julio Cortázar, David Huerta, Monica Lavín, and Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- And then, of course, as a subscriber you’ll be entitled to whatever goodies we end up creating for you all along the way
And yes, you still get your ebook right away. For instance, you can start reading this afternoon All My Friends by Marie NDiaye, which Rain Taxi just called “a superb short story collection.” Even if you don’t have a fancy schmansy e-reader, you can still read it on pretty much any computer that you can read this Internet webpage on.
To get your Bundle of Joy a’movin’ right toward your literature-loving eyes, click the cat and Paypal us a mere $30.